• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

US Gov't 20 Trillion in Debt- what do you think will happen

Okay it's my bad. I get cranky sometimes and oxygen shortage worsens my crankiest nerve.
That's awlrite....I'm cranky all the time, don't sleep, have to pee alot, and suffer from CRS........Can't Remember Shit.

My comments were not directed just projected because could see many really don't understand why the electoral works. I was trying to put examples out there of what the ramifications were when people do not get representation. How the govt runs rough shod. And lies.

Reactions: WECSOG
Here is my new selfie look.
20200220_121133.jpg

I was doing just fine until I caught pneumonia in both lungs. Been in the hospital 3 times in 2 months.

Outch. :(

On the brighter size .....you got more hair on your head than I. (y)

That pneumonia is bad juju. Took me month to get over it, fortunately wasn't bad case. Just got so loopy at times, coughed forever until junk came up. Thought my chest would explode right after my head.:confused:

Reactions: Tallman

That pneumonia is bad juju. Took me month to get over it, fortunately wasn't bad case. Just got so loopy at times, coughed forever until junk came up. Thought my chest would explode right after my head.:confused:
They ran four rounds of antibiotics . I was so saturated with the drugs when I went wheeling down the bread aisle the bread all went flat!
All of the hair on my head is on my face!

I was doing just fine until I caught pneumonia in both lungs. Been in the hospital 3 times in 2 months.

Damm Brother! I didn't know this. I sure in the Hell hope you get better soon. How are you feeling? Can you get a hand Mic between those straps on the mask, or are you just going to give it the full on Vox Darth Vader sound:ROFLMAO:
Seriously though get better soon, and keep us informed.
Tom

Reactions: Tallman and WECSOG
Damm Brother! I didn't know this. I sure in the Hell hope you get better soon. How are you feeling? Can you get a hand Mic between those straps on the mask, or are you just going to give it the full on Vox Darth Vader sound:ROFLMAO:
Seriously though get better soon, and keep us informed.
Tom
I can't get to my radio room. It is on the second floor. If I did the Darth Vader bit everybody might think I was the Sears and Roebuck version of TRPC.

That was a big part of the trouble I had no cough. But you could hear it bubbling just by standing next to me.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.