• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

USED AVANTI PDL-2 BEAM

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
I am selling a used avanti pdl-2 11 meter beam antenna for parts. Because it still needs 2 bolts and some washers. I bought this for myself but have decided to use my new hy-gain super penetrator sp-500 for now. I bought new 14 qwg uv resistant rope wire. Also have replaced alot of the bolts u bolts nuts and washers. Only needs 1 1/4x11/4 bolt 1-10x32x11/2 long screw 1#10 flat washer 4 # 10 star washers. 1-bolt for swivel insert. Had to drill out the old one. And a few washers to be complete. And you will have a nice antenna. I am asking 180.00 includes shipping. PayPal gift as payment. Will ship USPS ground. With tracking info.

Reactions: LiL John and S&W357

Sorry forgot the pictures, First time for that. Also have a copy of manual.

Attachments

• IMG_1360.JPG
    IMG_1360.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1371.JPG
    IMG_1371.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1373.JPG
    IMG_1373.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: S&W357

Yeah Hugh Hodges posted his phone number on the internet for no reason at all just because he didn't read. I used to delete phone number and inform the members that they just may not want to do that as they could VERY well get numerous calls from undesirables just assing around. I no longer do that. I have subscribed to the Darwin Theory much moreso in the last few years.

Reactions: BJ radionut

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio