• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Used working CB's

P

-=PEAKABOO=-

If anyone has any used old working CB radios, antennas or microphones laying around maybe you could donate.
I have a 4x4 club here in the dallas fort worth area and we have a new group of young off roaders. (In high school)
Anyway all of them need CB radios for there offroad rigs and I said I would ask around.
They do not need to be any thing fancy, nice looking or high end. Old beat up radios would be great. These kids are young and do not have a lot of funds. If anyone has anything they are willing to part with let me know a price and what you have. I will pay shipping for the guys.

Thanks a million.

PS. I think we only need like 6 radios, maybe less I will have to check.

I can see what i got that still works, I know I have a rat shack special, has squelch and on/off volume knob, no meter, but it works. I will look tomarrow and see if I can find it.

I have an old Roadmaster CB I'll donate. I don't think the WX works on it, but I'll check it out when I get home.

radios

BOO...I have a few old working radios, most are in good shape, and some antennas as well.I will donate.Should I send them to the same addy that I sent my amp to you at...Thanks...JB

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.