• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

V for Vendetta: This movie is a must see!

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
OK, I NEVER get on the forum here and stump for anything remotely political, so here's a first.

I saw the new movie "V for Vendetta" tonight. That was one of the most POWERFUL, well written, and thoughtful movies I've seen in years! This movie is NOT an action, no plot, superhero film. Yes, it has action and a hero, but so do most of the books & plays that we revere as great literature. I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone so I won't go into detail about it. However, I can truly say that this movie is riveting, captivating, and a must see (it's not a kid's movie...would be over their heads).

Two lines from the movie to entice you:

"People should not be afraid of their government; Governments should be afraid of their people."

and

"[facist] Why aren't you dead? We shot you!! [V] Bullets kill flesh and blood. But underneath my mask is more than flesh and blood. Underneath is an idea...bullets cannot kill or silence an idea."

If for no other reason than you took my word for it...GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! If you go see it and hate it, then post up and tell me why you disagree. It's worth the discussion!

f

Hey Mole, ya' think it's a movie fer a Redneck Patriot like me. LOL

Sorry, couldn't help myslef. Looks like something all Freedom lovers might enjoy a wee bit.

LoneWolf TN

Drive In here is open all year 'round, every day. Four screens, too. It's the only drive-in left that is still active in SoCal, I believe. I love going there during the summer when it's warm....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.