• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Value of a few CB's (older models)

For the longest time on Ebay there was a Pearce-Simpson in the original box going for $600.00. Well, crap I just looked it up in an old 1976 CB buyers guide and that's what it went for brand new. Well, $599.95. I still have mine with all the paper work including the FCC license form,original box and mike but I'd never imagine asking that kind of money.
I'll have to look and see if it's still listed.

For the longest time on Ebay there was a Pearce-Simpson in the original box going for $600.00. Well, crap I just looked it up in an old 1976 CB buyers guide and that's what it went for brand new. Well, $599.95. I still have mine with all the paper work including the FCC license form,original box and mike but I'd never imagine asking that kind of money.
I'll have to look and see if it's still listed.

He's been trying to sell that Simba for a few years now... That particular seller has a history of coming up with NOS items... I wouldn't mind having that Simba but not for what he wants for it...

He's been trying to sell that Simba for a few years now... That particular seller has a history of coming up with NOS items... I wouldn't mind having that Simba but not for what he wants for it...
Ever notice that most of the Simbas have the tit on the main tuning knob missing? Mine does and I'll be damned if it isn't around here somewhere. Bad glue. I was thinking of selling mine since I don't use it .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.