• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Variable Speed Tweety Bird D104 TUG8

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Hi guys, I am still making these Tweety Birds, all new, and installing in refurbished (cleaned & polished) D104 TUG8's. This one I'm rating an 8.8 of 10 on looks but you may think it's better than that. Original MC320 mic element that is loud, clean and clear and sounds like it should. On/Off switch for Tweety can turn off for straight talking with no sounds. Turn On, makes a single long and wavy Tweet when you key the mic then does the classic warbling Tweety Bird when you push the button. Variable varies the Tweety Repeat speed from a standstill all the way up to full-fast repeat. Has a new 4 pin plug wired Cobra/Galaxy & new Duracell battery.

$115 shipped, Priority if within postal zone 3 from Georgia, Standard Parcel everywhere else. Includes insurance. Will ship to Canada or elsewhere, tell me where you are & I'll get a shipping quote. Paypal or mail a money order. > I am NOT selling the Tweety Modules by themselves < & I do NOT have any other mic's besides the TUG8's to put one in, thankss-l1600.jpg s-l16002.jpg s-l16003.jpg s-l16004.jpg

Hi guys, I am still making these Tweety Birds, all new, and installing in refurbished (cleaned & polished) D104 TUG8's. This one I'm rating an 8.8 of 10 on looks but you may think it's better than that. Original MC320 mic element that is loud, clean and clear and sounds like it should. On/Off switch for Tweety can turn off for straight talking with no sounds. Turn On, makes a single long and wavy Tweet when you key the mic then does the classic warbling Tweety Bird when you push the button. Variable varies the Tweety Repeat speed from a standstill all the way up to full-fast repeat. Has a new 4 pin plug wired Cobra/Galaxy & new Duracell battery.

$115 shipped, Priority if within postal zone 3 from Georgia, Standard Parcel everywhere else. Includes insurance. Will ship to Canada or elsewhere, tell me where you are & I'll get a shipping quote. Paypal or mail a money order. > I am NOT selling the Tweety Modules by themselves < & I do NOT have any other mic's besides the TUG8's to put one in, thanksView attachment 18110 View attachment 18111 View attachment 18112 View attachment 18113

Hi....do you make the air raid siren like member funky cold medina used to make?

I will buy one if you will wire it to work with my General radiotelephone Super MC-11-A

Hi Eastside, this particular mic shown sold on ebay. However I have another one ready entirely similar to this one, which is viewable on ebay right now, and yes, I can wire it any way you need with a 4 or 5 pin Female Plug … you just need to supply me with the wiring Pattern for a 4-Wire D104. Same price as shown for this mic and there is no extra charge for rewiring the plug. Thanks !!

Hi Eastside, this particular mic shown sold on ebay. However I have another one ready entirely similar to this one, which is viewable on ebay right now, and yes, I can wire it any way you need with a 4 or 5 pin Female Plug … you just need to supply me with the wiring Pattern for a 4-Wire D104. Same price as shown for this mic and there is no extra charge for rewiring the plug. Thanks !!
Its a tram type male plug and I think you can get the plug wiring online cbtricks?

Okay …. interest I just wired up one of those kind of plugs 2 weeks ago for someone else. I happened to have one of those plugs in my parts box, had no idea where I got it from …. but it was certainly my only one. I have seen them on ebay. Would you buy one and send it to me? I guess I will do it but you would need to pay me for the plug & mic/shipping in advance.

Reactions: Eastside
Okay …. interest I just wired up one of those kind of plugs 2 weeks ago for someone else. I happened to have one of those plugs in my parts box, had no idea where I got it from …. but it was certainly my only one. I have seen them on ebay. Would you buy one and send it to me? I guess I will do it but you would need to pay me for the plug & mic/shipping in advance.

How much?

Hey Eastside, I just looked at your radio at the link to CBTricks that you provided. The picture they show - shows a different style 4 pin male plug than the type that the Trams use …. so disregard the eBay Plug that I just showed you in the above post.

Wow …. I don't know if you're going to be able to find one like that easily. I have no idea what the Style or Type Number of that kind of plug is. You are going to have to find a plug like that of us to use. Let me know when or if you can find one …. it's a real oldie ;-)

Maybe someone on the forum here has one. If you can't locate one yourself, you can start a new post showing the plug and asking the group here if anybody has one that they will part with.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.