• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Vintage C.B.'s

What is the differance between the Regency Imperial I and II ?
Also were these the Regency's with double sideband?

Good questions IMD262 , maybe one's sideband and the other is AM only or one is 23 channels while the other is 40 channel .... :D

Raccoon said:
I'm interested in vintage C.B. radios from the 70's into the 80's , both the 23 and 40 channel . I know some of the good radios from back in the day like Browning , Johnson , Cobra , President/Uniden , Pace , Pierce Simpson , and so on ... What I was wondering is if anyone has any suggestions as to other good radios from back in that time period because I'm looking to pick up a few here and there for a collection . I will be using what I get , not constantly , but enough that they do need to be mechanically lasting as well as a good looking radio . Solid State and newer is prefered but although Sideband is a plus it's not a requirement . Thanks in advance to anyone that can give me some advice .

No one mentioned Hy-Gain.

I have one of these, - one of the most sought after collector's rigs ever produced:
Hy-Gain-623-1.jpg

- if you want to add it to your collection, PM me.

I want what I paid, and yes it looks this nice, and it works.

Grumpy
I read a lot of your post and threads? If i was looking for a tube base AM only to replace my Galaxy dx66v to power my amplifier messenger M-175 which of the following would you go for ? Courier Royale or Gemtronics 23 channel or Roybn 123/123B These three are now for sale on fleabay..OR are they really the same radio? Would appreciate your input so i can bid tomorrow on one of these three to run my small amp at home. The tacoma truck has a browning ltd and tx-75 little amp and again thanks for your input before i start bidding
Is This Country Great or What

Grumpy
I read a lot of your post and threads? If i was looking for a tube base AM only to replace my Galaxy dx66v to power my amplifier messenger M-175 which of the following would you go for ? Courier Royale or Gemtronics 23 channel or Roybn 123/123B These three are now for sale on fleabay..OR are they really the same radio? Would appreciate your input so i can bid tomorrow on one of these three to run my small amp at home. The tacoma truck has a browning ltd and tx-75 little amp and again thanks for your input before i start bidding
Is This Country Great or What

Dude, this post is six years old. The last time Grumpy posted was in 2006. I'd be surprised if you get an answer.:D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.