• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

VX8R like new with extras!

bjpell

Supporting Member
Jan 11, 2009
Yaesu VX8R with waterproof mic, gps, antenna, cover (all are Yaesu Brand) and a diamond magnet mount antenna. Comes with the instructions and original box too.

I have only used it a half dozen times at home and on 2 road trips--where I found that and my wife hates radio talk.:eek: Long story short, she asked me to not pursue ham radio anymore because she finds it annoying to listen to so I'm selling my hardly used gear :sad:

I have about $600 into it and I'm asking $400 obo.:w00t:

email me if your interested: bjpell@yahoo.com

-=ben

Do you have any pics? I've seen the radio before, just want to get an image the complete package.

That is a shame. My wife says it bugs her to hear me on radio too but says she won't stop me just asks me to shut the shack door so she wont hear it.

Good price, wish I had the funds right now. Good luck.

Great price on the VX8R with all those accessories!

My EX wife said that me me once. I'd been a ham for 15 years before I got married. When she said to me one day that my one and only hobby annoyed her I told her that her breathing annoyed me and well, you can figure out the rest.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.