• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

W9WDX End of Year Contest with a Twist and a Prize!

This post should be rewritten as follows:

This contest will be held on amateur frequencies in order that it be IMPOSSIBLE FOR FORUM MEMBERS WITHOUT A LICENSE to participate. The Administrators of the forum do not want to sponsor a contest for the CDX club. If someone wants to start a contest don't expect any help or prizes from the Administrators of the forum ... EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUPPORTING MEMBER.

"This is not a status symbol thing" ... BULLSHIT !!!

Please remove me from the forum membership IMMEDIATELY.

You apparently missed the fact that the contest prize is an End Fed Multi-Band antenna donated by SAL Electronics, which is an antenna intended to be used from 160-6 meters and marketed to the Amateur Radio community. It doesn't seem to make much sense to host a contest with a prize that has no use to most of the participants.

A Hurt Feelings report will be sent out immediately. Can you make it so everyone on the forum wins the contest so no one feels left out? But...really. If he wants another contest for those without amateur radio licenses there's probably a better, less dramatic, way to ask.

I'll be jumping around the bands looking for you guys..not really entering the contest though. I'm a rarer contact on the air these days then the island of Bagoomba! I think you get a double multiplier for me :)

Last edited:
This post should be rewritten as follows:

This contest will be held on amateur frequencies in order that it be IMPOSSIBLE FOR FORUM MEMBERS WITHOUT A LICENSE to participate. The Administrators of the forum do not want to sponsor a contest for the CDX club. If someone wants to start a contest don't expect any help or prizes from the Administrators of the forum ... EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUPPORTING MEMBER.

"This is not a status symbol thing" ... BULLSHIT !!!

Please remove me from the forum membership IMMEDIATELY.

Wow..bro just go get your license. Than you can participate :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.