• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

wal cott cb ???

Maybe they should just work for free? I mean who knows anything about overhead? Bills? Nah! Get paid to work? :whistle:

I know, right? :headbang If a person wants wants to get some work done, for the cost of parts only, then they need to either do it themselves, or find a friend to do it for them for free.

If you're dealing with a business, then you're dealing with employees. These employees don't work for free. They're working for a paycheck, and the amount of that paycheck depends on what the parent company is charging the customer for labor costs, over and above the amount of the cost of parts.

If the customer doesn't agree with the cost of the repair, the customer should take his business elsewhere, not agree to the "overcharged" service, then claim he got "screwed" after the fact. It's like begging to be raped, then claiming it wasn't your fault you got raped. (y)

Shop around, folks... was that so friggin' hard?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Prices are high but items always shipped quickly, professional outfit.
I'd rather spend a few extra bucks then order from someone working out of their brothers Lincoln.

Reactions: 1 person
Walcott CB??

I just order a Dosy meter from them and it was a headache getting my order straight. They had everything all screwed up on their end.
Never again!

i was looking at thier alinco on thier site actually

I would order the Alinco from HRO. It's $50 cheaper and free shipping. If it were me I would rather buy one from an amateur radio shop than a CB shop. This is not an Export radio. It's a real Ham radio. And I feel you will get much better service from HRO. Dale you will not get much Ham use unless you have a General or Extra class license. It doesn't do 6meters, 2meters or 70cm. Like a 857 would. You can only use part of 10 meters with a Technician class. And you can do that now with your 2970.

Alinco DX-SR8T
ALINCO DX-SR8T | 100W 160-10M HF TCVR 13.8V

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.