• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Want To Buy Minty Cobra 2000GTL

Charlie Brown

certifiable
Dec 18, 2010
Tennessee
www.pedalsteelman.com
WTB minty 2000 GTL non hacked up, no dents in the face ,no nicks in the case you know one that is what you say it is and one or more could agree was A MINT RADIO...:headbang :headbang :headbang

I have the cash since I had to send the other back due to shipping it in a box full of cinder blocks.

<More audio><More audio><More audio>
trb108 AT MSN...... comb
or PM is fine. I'm on here everyday cause i'm addicted and a member of the 10 mile high Constantly Buying club and cant get by the rating CERTIFIABLE that ive inquired about and cant get a return PM

WTB minty 2000 GTL non hacked up, no dents in the face ,no nicks in the case you know one that is what you say it is and one or more could agree was A MINT RADIO...:headbang :headbang :headbang

I have the cash since I had to send the other back due to shipping it in a box full of cinder blocks.

<More audio><More audio><More audio>
trb108 AT MSN...... comb
or PM is fine. I'm on here everyday cause i'm addicted and a member of the 10 mile high Constantly Buying club and cant get by the rating CERTIFIABLE that ive inquired about and cant get a return PM
I have a cobra 2000 gtl in box comes with 2 d104's 1 is a silver eagle. 1 tuner mic, 1 Texas Star 500. Dorian dorslv@netscape.net

it's been 2 months since CB's last visit, but if you follow the link on his profile page to his personal page it has contact info. e-mail and phone ##.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.