• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Want to trade RCI-2950DX and DX-500 for...

RadioGuy772

Dec 30, 2013
Hello, I would like to trade a brand new RCI-2950DX and Texas Star DX-500 for an HF rig. The DX-500 is the one with the Toshiba transistors. The 2950DX has the clarifier locked in, and E-chip installed, but no golden screwdriver mods, or anything else. I have everything the 2950DX came with and is being sold as NEW, but tested. The DX-500 is in the same condition, converted and tested but not ran for over an hour, tops.

So, what do you have? I just want something that does all HF bands. Not expecting anything crazy, just something that works. A little Alinco, Kenwood, older rigs are OK, but must be able to run it mobile. Let me know and maybe we can work something out? PM me here, and let's talk. Thanks.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.