• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Was there ever a complete set of Sam's Photo Facts?

I think 293 was their last one. Anybody advertising they have a “complete set” should also state 1 - 293. His stack doesn’t show anything in the two hundreds. I have most of them from 1 to 100, but only bought around 10 past that number. In most cases you only needed to buy some of the high numbered ones because of all the clones using the same board. I'm sure some of the parts dealers owned complete sets, but techs soon realized the redundancy and stopped buying every new addition.

Reactions: Mudfoot
At $250 that's a steal. I'd motor over there and pick them up if it's not to far. Sellers are asking a lot for CB-217 alone.

His profile says he lives in Wintersville, Ohio. It's near Steubenville. I just recently joined that group. 2 hour drive from me. The books look to be in good shape.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.