• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

waters and stanton at-1000

Jun 22, 2008
n.w. oregon
i got a older waters and stanton coupler at-1000 antenna tuner and was wondering if anyone had any info on it. it has places for 1 coax and a couple different wire antenna hook ups. is this rig just for receiving or can a guy transmit on it. i tryed to google it but didnt find nothing. its not real big. it is well made though. thanks for any info.

W5LZ, i seen that page. didnt see nothing like i got. this tuner i got is vintage stuff. its built to good to be new. i had it hooked to a kenwood r-1000 receiver to help tune a long wire antenna was useing. sold the kenwood so this little tuner has just been sitting on the shelf. just curious if it was for listening only.

beetle, it has a tuning 1 knob, then a 0.5-1 to 20-30 band switch knob,then a tuning 2 knob. then the is 2 slider switches in front that say coupler. one switch says loop the other says lf. on the back it has a place for a coax hook up and 2 sets of 3 screws for a wire antenna i take it. it must be some kind of coupler. i dont know how to post a picture of it. it is very well made and mint condition. email me at jswintjr_6@msn.com and ill send you a picture.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.