• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wattage Ratings DM Amps

im not understanding why you keep fueling the fire @$$tech,

makes no since,you talk down on a man that has accomplished way more then what you ever had in this bussiness,and you set back and play these childish games....

anyone that reads this can see your potstiring and instagating.....in no shape or form are you any better then the people you talk down on......you proved it,look at what you have posted......no technical info on anything,just potstiring posts,you really seem to be starving for attention......

i seen ya suckin up to the mods in the sticky in the general section for banning people.......then you turn around and are guilty of the poststirring and useless childish posts yourself.....

im not understanding why your still here???you have nothing to share about the hobby.....but your right along with the other guys that are saying "lets get back to radio"........

then you say whaaaaaa,hahahaha,no one is crying...just stating the facts,so dont think you can play that card and it will work........your played out,your a hypicrite......i will not respond to your posts.............

------------------

FCnatrecord.jpg

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.