• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Weather Modification

Watchman76

Sep 19, 2005
NW N.C.
groups.yahoo.com
In just a couple days the controversial chemtrails will be a legal activity for our own good! Before ya laugh and start the stupid attacks/insults this has been ongoing for DECADES and admitted to in part by the Gov. They just refuse to talk detail or truth on the subject and now this will make it all ho-hum normal to the sheeple.................................................

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:S.517:

HAARP. Has been an ongoing project for years. I forget how many watts they pump into the atmospere but it has to have proven to be effective to a certain point or it would have been scrapped long ogo.. Thats just one project, who knows how many secret projects there are..

I've been following the progress of the HAARP arrays ( yes arrayS-- there is 3 of them so it can be aimed) for many years and I have an interest in this type of ELF technology-- including monitoring elf frequencies for haarp transmissions
There is a on line magazine called Brother Johnothan Gazzete (or Brother John for short) that monitors Haarp transmissions on 3.39 MHZ that you can follow-- it has the dates it was on and for how long
Bad thing is there are 3 stations up there that can be transmitting and ELF frequencies are not the easiest and most fun to monitor-- too bad they don't make VLF/ELF scanners--
But yes I'm in agreement positive ion fields can have an effect on weather and people
If you can imagine how much power it would take to get all the ions in a huge area of the ionospere spinning in circular polarity and what this thing and elf frequencies in general have the possibilities to do-- its incredable-- but not new-- the Russians had a huge antenna miles long strung between mountains in the 70's that they used for elf /aurora reserch-- that thing is a baby compared to what we have now
Interested in haarp and weather control possibilities check out the Brother John Gazzette or the Coast to Coast AM show or website regularly-- haarp is always a topic of disscussion on coast to coast
But I'm a regular guy and not a conspiracy therorist thats into checking into these things-- weather control is a possibility
Funny that the first year they get all 3 arrays working and the power "upped" at haarp is the first year we start seeing these extreme natural disaters

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.