• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Weekly Check In?

nat19

Nov 18, 2009
West Virginia
It's been awhile since my last post because I have been very busy, sorry about that. My question is that over on the the world radio club forum they have a weekly check in where all of the world radio members check in on 38lsb and chat. I thought maybe we could put something together similar for the worldwide dx forum. Obviously someone would have to organize the event and we would have to sit the date, time, and frequency. Maybe some moderators could chime in, as well as everyone else, with ideas maybe? It's just a crazy idea I thought of this morning so you guys tell me what you think.

I think the "Charlie Delta X-ray" or "CDX" club is sponsored by the WWRF.
Audio Shock Wave/Moderator/Jeff is CDX-339, and he would be a person to address your questions to. There are other WWRF members that also also part of the CDX club as well.

Hope that helps . . .

Last edited:
Hello Nat19, Yes, we have the CDX, or Charlie Delta Xray Club here on the WWRF, and as Robb Said, I am a member, CDX 339.
There is a section here on the forum, and CDX 787, EDUK8TR usually coordinates the activity here.
If you like you can PM him with your Idea, and start a Poll to see how much interest there would be in a weekly check-in.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.