• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Weird Forum Problem. What Is Happening?

Silly thing - was this the thread where someone (GLR?) asked where is Southern Monkey-Free Zone? It was on page two, the old page 2 that went to the twilight zone...

I read that post, but now it's not in this thread.

Not work for me in either chrome or FF - I mean it blocks the Google ad, but same thread comp.

Even the sub-forum index says there is just 2 pages.

Silly thing - was this the thread where someone (GLR?) asked where is Southern Monkey-Free Zone? It was on page two, the old page 2 that went to the twilight zone...

I read that post, but now it's not in this thread.

If you become a payed member thing will become clearer and you'll help support the entities that take care of these forums and learn more about how things\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The point is, there are 8 pages. And I bet you don't see the monkey-free southern zone posts, do you?

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah but, a fringe benefit is that a thread, which was once locked, has seemed to have lost it lock!

In case it's useful....still have same situation in the D104 thread. Can't get to page 2 but I can view page 3.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated