• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Well what do you know i stumbled into something good!

King Mudduck

FEAR THE DUCK!
May 6, 2005
285 South Western Virgina waving!
While complaining to a friend about the recent screwing i got from the ex friend he told me he knew where there was a Yaesu FT 101 EE for sale. We go and check it out and it looks like new and works great. So i pay the man the money and on the way out the door he tells me that he also has another one that and wanted to know if i would be interested. So in the end i walk out the door with two beautiful original owner Yaesu FT101 EE's for less than...........$500.00!!!!!

Will post pic's this weekend.

Funny how things can turn around, now i gotta go work on that ticket!

LMAO SHOWEM THE MONEY JUST SHOW HIM!!!! I know theres alot of them 101 out there yet in use today Iknow they had problems with popping ziener diodes. Well if they both work and you are happy thats all that matters better than getting shafted which has most likely happen to everyone of us at one time or another.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.