• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What can I listen to

T

trisha1882

can anyone tell me what i can listen to on my new scanner besides police, fire, etc.. Can you get cb's, personal radios etc.. just looking for what this thing can do. I have a pro-2052 thanks for all your help

- Trisha

</p>

Hello Trish

In the old days, you could listen to all the cordless phone activity. Most likely, if you could here them, they were within 500 -- 1000 feet of you, depending on antenna height.

__If no one around had a cordless phone, just buy a cheap one & put it on the neighbors front porch. <---dont try this at home.

.......Welcome to the forum !

PS -- one time while listening casually, the conversation started to sound familiar to me. A girl in my area was talking to my date of a previous night. I was shocked !! Turned 20 shades of RED then turned scanner off.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/uotisoil.showPublicProfile?language=EN>otisoil</A> at: 5/8/02 11:06:51 pm

Try the SCANNER titled section in this forum Trisha. Someone in that area should be able to help you.

73's

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.