• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What can I listen to

T

trisha1882

can anyone tell me what i can listen to on my new scanner besides police, fire, etc.. Can you get cb's, personal radios etc.. just looking for what this thing can do. I have a pro-2052 thanks for all your help

- Trisha

</p>

Hello Trish

In the old days, you could listen to all the cordless phone activity. Most likely, if you could here them, they were within 500 -- 1000 feet of you, depending on antenna height.

__If no one around had a cordless phone, just buy a cheap one & put it on the neighbors front porch. <---dont try this at home.

.......Welcome to the forum !

PS -- one time while listening casually, the conversation started to sound familiar to me. A girl in my area was talking to my date of a previous night. I was shocked !! Turned 20 shades of RED then turned scanner off.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/uotisoil.showPublicProfile?language=EN>otisoil</A> at: 5/8/02 11:06:51 pm

Try the SCANNER titled section in this forum Trisha. Someone in that area should be able to help you.

73's

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned