• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What do y'all think about this scope?

Since you think it is funny take a few days off on me. I'll let you back in in a day or two whenever I think of it.

Oh sorry done made a new account didn't mean to upset you about the whole deal it's all in good fun

I would like to formally appolojize didn't Know you were seriously upset guess I was wrong

Oh sorry done made a new account didn't mean to upset you about the whole deal it's all in good fun

I would like to formally appolojize didn't Know you were seriously upset guess I was wrong

I just accidentally hooked my cobra 29 up backwards setting up my home base I've never hooked anything up backwards in my life I guess I can't say that anymore now it's blowing fuses as soon as it's plugged in I changed D8 and D23 I thought those were protection diodes still ain't working

Bullshit. You knew very well what the story was and not only failed to heed my warning like a man but rather laughed at it like the immature person you are. In case you did not know, making another username to avoid admin actions is grounds in itself for banning. If and when we decide to let you back in you will know. Keep making alternate accounts and they will just keep getting banned. Spend your time in the corner and things will be reconsidered.

DodgeRam you are becoming a troll at this point.
Also those photos you posted of the Night Watch fix look like absolute crap, and that is a direct blow to your work ethic so take that for what you will.
I wouldn't mind seeing your IP address becoming banned, because you should not have tried to circumvent the moderators decision.

-Leap aka Sam.

http://www.frys.com/product/8708441?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Be gentle with me I'm new and just looking into equipment for alignment and tune would this be an acceptable scope for that...?
Robb and Captain Kilowatt are the Gus to listen too.
I didn't read all the replies because I know nothing about scopes and the use of them and when my equipment needs work I just send them out.
I'm sure there's others who replied who know what their talking about but from the members I've seen who replied Robb and Captain Kilowatt know there stuff.
If you check out the postings on this site as often as I do you eventually know who the real deals are.
And there's many real deals on WWDX one will eventually figure out who they are. Good luck. 73

Yes we all start somewhere!
How we continue to grow as an individual (to learn) is up to us, nobody will do the work for us.

When we ask for somebody's opinion we have to be ready to accept the fact that we may not like it.

I have never seen somebody claim to have any special knowledge, other than one individual who seems to think that his tune is not reproducible.. I'm sure he has something in his mind that makes him feel sooo special...:unsure:

There are so many books available it's not even funny if somebody is serious about learning all they have to do is sit down and read. Do not let the BS scare you away, somebody's always going to claim to be better and smarter. The proof is in the pudding..

I come here and I ask questions from people who are more experienced so that I may get pointed in the right direction. If i start asking to be spoon-fed knowledge then I would expect to be treated like a child.
( I'm not saying that anybody in particular does this because we all need a little guidance every now and then.)

My opinion on an oscilloscope manufactured in a country other than Germany or the United States of America....
(Well I guess I'm not the real deal so my opinion doesn't really matter, after all I've only been "in the game" for less than a year (y))
I would say it's probable that a Chinese or Vietnamese oscilloscope is not going to be working 20 or 30 years from now... Several Tektronix units with original capacitors are running well, even after 20 years into the product's life. That level of quality will be hard to rival with a modern scope ( in my humble opinion. )

Internet forums are a funny thing. Judging others can be a very funny thing, how does it truly make us feel inside when we put somebody down?
Is that like some kind of superiority complex? If I call people ignorant, chances are I really am the ignorant one.

Not all intelligent people are humble, but I would argue that the majority of them are. Even the most humble people can only take so much.
-LeapFrog

Reactions: 222DBFL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.