• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What happened to RF Limited?

codeman

Recovering Crackerhead
Jul 10, 2011
Just wondering if RF is out of business or what. I know they have the Magnum1 out but that's it. I know that their RFX modules were popular as well as their radios. I was really hoping they were going to come out with a better and improved version of the S45 or 257 radios. I have used their extreme 2018 mic for years now,I really like that mic. Anyway, I was looking to buy another one and see that all places are out of stock of them.

Reactions: 2RT307

I was wondering the same thing... surfed their site yesterday and there aren't any updates, no product available at H+Y or Copper.

BTW, nice Chevy II Nova!

Brett

Thanks 2RT307, that car is a bigger money pit then radios haha. I haven't done much with it in the last year,it needs some work and I have little to money play with it. Hopefully I can hold on to it and enjoy it a little more in a couple of years

Exit Thirteen that is all that I have heard as well. They no longer have a website,not that is was much of one to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2RT307

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?