• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What kind of pets you have?

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
Thought i would start another topic. I had a chocolate lab but my dad took him. Now we have a boxer (jasmin) and a little bad ass English terrior(80). He's not ours but he's staying here for a while, My sisters friends works on the interstate (hints the name 80 because he found him on interstate 80)and found this little puppy coming twords him so he brought it here because he cant keep it in the apartiment. The puppy is about 1/8 of the boxers size but hes a bad ass. Chases her about all the time. Gets the couch when ever he wants. Eats her food, So hes in charge and hes only been here a day and a half.

Good Topic Logan..... I used to raise Pure Bread American Bulldogs. Strait from the J.D. Johnson bloodline......And some Ol' Southern' Whites........
Got out of that I while back. Our family just got a purebred English bulldog a couple of weeks ago.....He's 11 weeks old now, and already chewin' my new landscape up.....73's :p

Well this morning i got a phone call that the owners of the dog were back and wanted to pick him up. So my sisters friend came and picked him up. It was funny having a little one that picks on the bigger one. :) He told me that the dog traveled 2 miles to were he was. Now this dog isnt even a foot tall of long and just a scronny little fellor. But luckly he didnt get hit by a car! CDX197

CDX197 said:
Thought i would start another topic. I had a chocolate lab but my dad took him. Now we have a boxer (jasmin) and a little bad ass English terrior(80). He's not ours but he's staying here for a while, My sisters friends works on the interstate (hints the name 80 because he found him on interstate 80)and found this little puppy coming twords him so he brought it here because he cant keep it in the apartiment. The puppy is about 1/8 of the boxers size but hes a bad ass. Chases her about all the time. Gets the couch when ever he wants. Eats her food, So hes in charge and hes only been here a day and a half.

1 VERY LARGE FISH EATS ALL OTHER FISH..
2 CATS
2 KIDS
1 WIFE
3 LARGE AMPLIFIER AND MANY SMALL RUNNING AROUND.
3 EXTRA LARGE HAM-STIRS UNDER THE HOOD OF MY SABURBAN.

Way to many pets...73ssss :Wavey

pets

1 Dog australian shepard/ border collie
Name:: Angel
Best Trait:: smarter than most local cb';ers here in maine.

Hey all..

my dog taken by my parents many yrs ago..
they thought they never wanted another dog...lol..

a bit over a year ago my parents saved a cat from jones beach
the cat is grey in color and is a she so is named gracie (grayshe)
lol

Later

2 mice - black withy white feet and all white with red eyes.

1 Cat - grey and black

1 yellow lab named bo

i hate Cats

Could never really understand cat haters ? Hmmmm ? IM really not much on dogs !! I like a few breeds like the little dog on Frasier was kind of cool.......Don't like Chewahwahs period !!! (Taco Bell little A-holes !!) .....got bit once very badly by a dobbermen on my paper route back in the early 70s .......I suppose I have a fear for them (Big dogs) to a degree and I would guess to say they know it ? from what I hear anyway. I don't hate them ,just don't like them very much. I also don't much care for non-stop barking dogs either !! or my neighbors that own them !! Cops came out a few times on those little barking Chewahwah bastards !! .....after that the SPCA came out and hauled them away !!! I was cheering as if I just won a damned marathon !! Neighbors got them back after a heafty fine !! but no longer leave them out all day and night when there gone on the weekends to ruin everybody else's weekends in the privacy of there own homes . You's ever heard non-stop barking Chewahwah's ? You would know what I mean here. Anyway my family and I are cat people ,all in door , We have 5 at this time 1. Spooky -Chocolate Tip Simese 2.Chico -Himalayian 3.Rocky-Perisian 4.Snitz -Chocolate tip simese 5.Punky-Calico ........Could never really understand why folks conceder themselves "Cat Haters" I've known and met a few in my time .....I personally never new anyone to be attacked by a cat ,but a few to be seriously hurt by dogs. I have respect for all animals to a degree , but if I ever saw anyone do anything to harm a cat in my presents ....there will be hell to pay......or any animal for that reason.....unless it was self-defence or something like that. (-: Yet to see a cat kick anybodies ass ......maybe a few membrains so to speak.

One Pitt named Wyatt Earp very smart and friendly.Mainly indoors since puppy.Now 8 months old and almost as big as my Rotty mix.Has not destroyed anything in house.Has a fetish for socks and wash cloths though.Leaves coax and mic cords alone so he is a great dog.

One German Sheppard/Rottweiler mix.Name Sarge.Great dog.Shaped like Rott.Hair and color of GS

One female pointer.Dumb as a rock.

One cat named Doc Holiday

Twenty squirrels.

1000 birds.

Red wasps and Fire ants.

Just picked up two more mice today:

One is black, with a brown stripe running down his back, I call him Big Willie. The other one is sort of a mixed mutt, I call her TT (short for trailer trash) cause she's white and likes Big Willie.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.