• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What,s up ?

Watching the thread. If you start a new thread could you link it here I don't want to miss it, please.

To be fair as AudioShockwav has said and this is just me thinking out loud . For the one,s that will not go out side of the 40 channels on the radio . Ch 40 ..27.405 , Ch 40 has been used as a SSB Ch for some time , now you have the AM operators they will need a Ch and it CAN NOT be close to Ch 40 , you all no that AM and SSB will result in BLEED OVER . This one,s for the operators that talk on AM all the time they no which Ch will work best for AM traffic not a SSB talker like me . For the REBELS out there --.475 seems to be the choice as far as I can see the only choice will be LSB or USB . AM operators SEE THE ABOVE . That is how this old mind see,s it working . If you have a better idea or just a different idea share it with us all.

Due to the lack of interest by most of the members the idea of a call channel has come to a end . My thanks to the members that showed a interest in the idea but unfortunately the idea did not generate enough interest to go forward .

Reactions: AmericanEagle575

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.