• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What to do in Detroit?

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
I'm going to Detroit the last half of this week and have one day free to do whatever.

Anyone familiar with the Detroit area have any suggestions on things to do or see?

I "heard" that you can get some "college girl commercial company" at the rest area just before Detroit :p :shock: :D

DUCK :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: No but realy it depends on what you are into? Just a bit north of Detroit theres Greatlakes crossings nice place they got resturants and a movie theater not to mention BASS PRO SHOPS :D :D If you perfer thers a Cabelas justt to the south. And I would guess all kinds of other stuff but thats about all I go down there for anymore. I used to do alot of work down there but not anymore.

Chuck

Detroit Rock City !! ....The Motor City Madhouse !! ....a lot good rock and roll came out of there !! ...The Tigers /Piston's/Red Wings/Lions .......Have fun ! ...... Detroit

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.