• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

what's it worth?

mr_fx

Oct 8, 2011
Kansas City
I have some gear I am getting ready to sell... not sure how to price it...

TRC-458, recently aligned

-irf520 mosfet conversion
-wide/broadbanded
-all frequencies unlocked
-SEPARATE external Transmit clarifier-
adjustable RF power

142GTL

needs work... pll took damage... needs a final... kinda rough, but power supply works and VCO is functioning, with that in mind it would be an easy fix... slap in a final (or convert to irf520 mosfet) install a PLL and enjoy... it was a GREAT talker till I messed up the PLL

I personally wouldn't pay more than $100 for a 458 and $25 for non-working 142.

You might get a little more on eBay.

Just my .02 I'm sure others will post up.

The TRC-458 should bring $150 or so on Ebay if really nice and loaded up as you describe.

I sold a very nice 142GTL for $30 recently and was disappointed to find it selling so low. I'd guess a parts 142GTL might be worth $5 or $10?

I recently picked up a bunch of parts... I am going to get these units sounding top shelf before sale... maybe even include a built in freq counter

If you didn't pay much for them, or they are turning into dust collectors, I would just list them on eBay and take whatever you can get for them...Never know what someone will pay on eBay...

You can always have a minimum bid that you will accept if the bidding is to low at the end of the listing....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned