• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

when did this start?

Moleculo sets up the framework for this site. I don't have a problem with it, it doesn't bother me at all.
Are 'we' back to complaining?!?

It's not a point of complaining, it's a point of getting what's being paid for and please don't try any strong arm tactics on me. By having to turn off scripts it makes all my other web use much more difficult.

This thread will be locked until Mole can look at it. Checking the Premium Membership I find nothing stated about ads.

The Worldwide Radio Forum is not owned by a company. It is owned by a private individual who is a radio enthusiast. A small group of volunteers help with the day to day administration. To help offset the costs of the forum, we have created a Premium Membership for a nominal fee.

Premium Membership gives the ability to edit listings in the Swap Shop, increased PM and email options, as well as some private forum sections.

Not only does your contribution toward Premium Membership go directly toward annual software maintenance and hosting fees, it also helps pay for the Forum Give-Away contests throughout the year. All other funds collected from Premium Membership are put right back into the Forum to purchase new software features, pay for bandwidth, etc.

The costs for Premium Membership is flexible and allows you to contribute whatever you can afford. Premium Members always automatically receive access to the new premium features as they are added to the forum.

I've been working on the ad placement on the site and changed things around a bit. I'll change it so that the Premium members don't see those big Google ads between the thread posts, but it will take a bit of time to do it.

It should be fixed, let us know.

Moderators and Administrators still see the ads so we can make sure they are working.

Y'all are part of the way there.

The ads are gone on threads that I started, but are there on every other thread.

Thanks for helping Mack

Ad still showed for me at 10 AM centeral tuesday ...second page,right below my post this thread.....will check other threads as well

EDIT...checked 3 other threads in various forums,ads are still showing in all threads that I chacked

Ad still showed for me at 10 AM centeral tuesday ...second page,right below my post this thread.....will check other threads as well

EDIT...checked 3 other threads in various forums,ads are still showing in all threads that I chacked

But you are a regular senior member...

I think I got it right now so it won't show on any of the threads for the Premium members.

Well, I figured out that Google seem to pull information from the posts for their ad placement. For example, I was reading a post about transformers and saw ads for transformers.

That explains the gay ads, because the word "gay" was used in a post.

And I guess it explains why my topics were deleted...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated