• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where are the cobra fm cb radios?

I work in the contract PCBA manufacturing industry. There is a possibility that President had the components in the warehouse ready to go. I see this on a daily basis some companies plan for rainy days, while others do not.
I hope that is the case and maybe we will at least get a cobra 29 fm.

• Haha
Reactions: Rwb
Loads of them over here in Europe.
Talking about fcc approved since they made it legal here.
I know cobra makes a 75 EU that's am/fm.
The 19dx-eu is AM only I think, are there any other current Cobra branded mobiles there that are AM/FM?
I am aware of the older exports, but do they have any new radios over in the UK?

Jeff

Reactions: Rwb
im curious,is there any diffrence on fm between my galaxy 99v ,lincolin iiv+ and new fm radios? i know what i own was not fcc approved but is fm the exact same? if it is i will pass on 11 meters fm

No difference, the FM will work the same on all the radio's you listed. It's the same 40 channel cb frequencies just a different mode of talking on them. We have done it from time to time here local. Galaxy, RCI, Connex, Magnum, President, Superstar, they all talk just fine on FM to each other. When a new Cobra 29 with FM comes out it will do the same.

No difference, the FM will work the same on all the radio's you listed. It's the same 40 channel cb frequencies just a different mode of talking on them. We have done it from time to time here local. Galaxy, RCI, Connex, Magnum, President, Superstar, they all talk just fine on FM to each other. When a new Cobra 29 with FM comes out it will do the same.
thought so. i used fm a few times n decided not on 11 meters.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.