• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where are you buying parts????

dxhound

Nov 17, 2006
Just wandering where you all are buying parts these days? my suppliers have gotten slack on there quality and I decided to start lookin else where.

just wandering where you buy from

If your referring to component level parts Mouser, Digikey (because they are close) RFParts, Futurelec, B&D enterprises, this covers most of my needs...

First stop allelectronics.com they are odd-lot so you don't know what they'll have.

RF Parts for PA parts and RF connectors

Mouser.com to price compare with RF Parts at times and for specific components that allelectronics.com didn't have in stock.

All three have been consistent and reliable for me.

Digikey

Or a small shop here in town that deals in new and used parts. Its the size of a grocery store but the hep you get is "It might be over in that corner or isle 14 if we have one". Caps, resistors, diodes and transistors starting at .04 cents!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.