• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where can i find a antenna mount

Boonie

Nov 13, 2010
Middle Tennessee
I am looking for a stainless steel ball and spring mount with the pl-259 coax connector. I can not find anything on the net and was hopeing that sombody on here has one and can tell me were to buy one. By the way i am running a 102 whip ant. on a s-10 pickup. :)

I am looking for a stainless steel ball and spring mount with the pl-259 coax connector. I can not find anything on the net and was hopeing that sombody on here has one and can tell me were to buy one. By the way i am running a 102 whip ant. on a s-10 pickup. :)

If the body panels on your pickup are are double sided then installation will be more difficult as you may have to cut an access hole to install the mount, the roof might be your best bet as they are usually single sided and just require removing the head liner but roof mounting a 102'' whip creates height restriction issues.

Don't quote me on the bed being double sided but an easy way to check for this is to gently tap on the side with your opposite hand on the inner side and if this is the case then it will most likely be your easiest mounting location.

Good luck with your install.

If the body panels on your pickup are are double sided then installation will be more difficult as you may have to cut an access hole to install the mount, the roof might be your best bet as they are usually single sided and just require removing the head liner but roof mounting a 102'' whip creates height restriction issues.

Don't quote me on the bed being double sided but an easy way to check for this is to gently tap on the side with your opposite hand on the inner side and if this is the case then it will most likely be your easiest mounting location.

Good luck with your install.

I have it mounted on the bumper. i just want a better ant. mount

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.