• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where can I get some info about a Superstar 121?

Jul 1, 2006
Hi all, I just joined rcently and was interested in finding some info on the Superstar 121 radio. A close pal of mine recently purchased a used unit and doesn't want to spend anymore money like taking the radio for a tech to peak/tune. He is familar with other export units(from notes and schematics) but can't find anything on the Superstar 121. he doesn't have access to the net and thought I'd try helping. Any info on tuning and tweeking would be greatly appreciated.

Audio hi is vr-14
Audio low is vr-12

hi power is vr-13
low power is vr-16 You can find a channel mod at cbtricks for the 121. Good luck to you.

Thanks a million switchkit, Me and my friend have spent hours looking for this info. We found the info you were talking about(channel conversion) on CB Tricks, fine site! When I was talking to him lastnight he said something about a limiter clipping, is that possible on this radio?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.