• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where can I....

Superidgit

May 24, 2011
Milwaukee, Wi
Where can I find a list of the BBcodes that are allowed on this forum? I click on the BBcode link in the bottom left corner, of the page you see when creating a new thread or replying to a post. But all that comes up is a blank screen.

I reckon its not absolutely necessary to have a list, just I tried to use a couple and they didn't work.

From the past, Thanks!

Not sure why, but the link to show all the BBCODE from the FAQ isn't working. I'll have to figure that out.

In the meantime, here's the list straight from vBulletin's site. Keep in mind that this is the complete list including those from the newer version that this site isn't on yet. However, most of these should work:

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.