• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where to buy a 1/2 wave pre made Coax with ends?

Which begs the question, when are we going to see a bluetooth capable analyzer and dongle?

If somebody runs with this idea I don't want money, just the hardware :)

My AIM4170c can be set up with a battery pack and wireless USB hub that connects to my computer through my phone's wireless hotspot feature. That being said, that is rarely used as the same device can calibrate out a given length of feed line, no matter how long it is, and give me data as if it was plugged directly into the antenna itself.

The DB

Reactions: Galaxy 959
Which begs the question, when are we going to see a bluetooth capable analyzer and dongle?

They have been on sale for a couple of years now. This one connects to your Android phone and can display on that or a PC or be used standalone and its under $130. Get a small bag for it to hang off the rotator or use a male to male PL259 to fix it to the antenna, power it from its internal batteries and you can send it up in the air with your antenna and use it over Bluetooth with your phone.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5336136228&icep_item=281849206003

Reactions: Galaxy 959

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.