• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where'd the skip go?

You are right.Backhoes are cheap but right now so am I. I have had a hemorrhage of money this summer and it is still not clotted up yet. I need to shave a few bucks off where I can right now. Still too much going out the door in the next two months. Besides the digging is not that bad at all where the hole is and the two boys need something to do besides X-Box and PS3. ;) I can dig a neater hole than a backhoe can anyway and a backhoe can't finish the flared portion at the bottom anyway.

You are right.Backhoes are cheap but right now so am I. I have had a hemorrhage of money this summer and it is still not clotted up yet. I need to shave a few bucks off where I can right now. Still too much going out the door in the next two months. Besides the digging is not that bad at all where the hole is and the two boys need something to do besides X-Box and PS3. ;) I can dig a neater hole than a backhoe can anyway and a backhoe can't finish the flared portion at the bottom anyway.

I dug a hole for a tower once, wound up in the next county so keep an eye on them.:D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.