• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where's the clarifier...?

its is made by the same company that made the tram diamond mobiles,,, the clarifier is not shown very good but it in the middle of the channel selector knob,,,, i have one of these, it is a good heavy radio,, but only 23 channels i have it because i collect the tram radios,,,,

And it looks like some works been done to it. It's in these cases, at these moments - whether to buy or not depends of the working condition. Don't know if the clarifier is good, it's missing in the shot...

Take a look at the rear panel - rivets and screws mixed and a bent flange on the cover - iffy...

You may get a 23 channel radio - just may not be worth a lot except for parts - you don't know the conditions of the internals and seeing bent - around the case screw and rivet - raises questions...there is spotty corrosion especially around the case screw...

cb_mag_july_1973_pg09.gif

Ahhhhh... now I see it. Thanks for clearing that up everybody. Still... strange set up but built like a tank I'm sure!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.