• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where's The F.C.C?

Go back and read the original quote made of GLR's, something about wasting tax payers money and being disbanded for it, which team are you rooting for?

So by your definition dragging a NAL out for 20 years is good? and I'm sure most of those cases were frivolous such as the one this thread addresses and remember it's I before E accept after C.

Good luck.

Guests,pmsl, i take it you can't be reffering to nicaragua,san salvador,iraq,north korea,vietnam or afghanistan then.thats not counting the mercenaries you sent into cuba or the nukes you dropped on hiroshima and nagasaki.i'd hate to have seen what you would have did to them had they invited you,pmsl.

never bullied,looted,raped or pillaged,yeah right,

that explains all the halfcaste kids wondering around vietnam,all the burnt down schools in nicaragua,all the oil stolen from iraq and afghanistan.

i can see why your government would now require an ex fire fighter,to put out all the thermite fires in the twin towers and the pentagon they started to con the people of america they were under attack from a ficticious group of nutcases,what they didn't do was tell you those nutcases are the cia and mossad and not the fictitious al quaeda who they demonise to rob you off all your civil liberties.

bullying in anarchy,pmsl,anarchy is when egotistical meglomaniacs are held accountable for their actions and peace is restored afterwards.

incidentally anyone in the fcc who holds a ham ticket has a conflict of interests and are more likely to bully cb'ers who they see as below them,and should be run out of it.history of both their actions and the uk equivalent bodies actions clearly confirms that.[/quote]

Exactly, you don't see a police officer going home and playing cop now do ya?

You don't see a fire fighter going home and starting fires just to get his jollies now do ya?

The conflict of interest thing is what I was referring to in an earlier post, my job ends when I go home.

If hams are self policing then why do they keep getting nailed by the FCC?

If you're a licensed ham you should not hold a position in the FCC.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated