• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who builds connex radios?

C

Coax Killer

I sent ranger an email asking them and was told connex is not one of their radios.So who makes them?

</p>

Connex has manufactured for years by RCI. They were around before the Galaxy DX line.

</p>

Gayle knows JR, and JR used to work closely with Bill.

Click Here To Go To FG Best Communications

lookearth452034.gif

A word to the wise is not necessary; it’s the stupid ones that need the advice. - Anonymous</p>

Cool. Jeff was the one who designed the 3600 and 6900 boards. I didn;t know if he came over here anymore or not.

</p>

yah dat dares lastnames be da top scret shiiznit sucka fools. LOL seems like them people come and go like they do anywhere else as far as jobs or work. Ya gotta wonder what these guys do after designing radios and such for these big companies when they go belly up or they just leave the scene

I had a Galaxy Saturn Turbo a few years back that had some issues and I needed some parts well I ask Galaxy then ask RCI they both denied making the radio thats when I snapped I was like look it has your name RCI on the board and is infact ann EPT board and it has Galaxys name on the radio itself!!!! I NEED ONE PART CANT ANYONE HELP ME!!!!???? I finally gave up and the radio went bye bye. So apparently Nobody takes responsability for that Galaxy model it just appears on shelves out of thin air..

Tony long story behind them. The company that is Galaxy DX did not import them radios. Yes RCI did manufacture these and ship these here but they came from the factory over their to here. No warranty or support on them.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.