• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who has the best prices??

LoneWolf TN

Apr 2, 2005
I'm looking for Black UV resistant Dacron Rope for guying. I have a few sources, but I want the lowest prices... I've got some in use now that I got from DavisRF, but I need a few hundred more feet to go up another 21'.

Thanks, LoneWolf TN

f

No luck on that site for Dacron Rope BandaidKid - thanks anyway. I did a bunch more searching on the net and found a few more retailers. Pricing is pretty much a penny or two difference per foot.

LoneWolf TN

im not sure what's being asked here ? Dacron ? ...."Nylon" rope is some mean stuff ,but I never seen it in black but I would bet to say that it would dye very nicely if it was that important ? .....if im totally missing something here ? my bad . I've always guided my antenna's with healthy size 'Nylon: rope over the years ,it has good qualities and handles the weather very well.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.