• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who Is Bulldog - Unit 777?

The only thing I would have done different would have been to wind opposing coil directions on either side of the cap hat. ^^ ab v c^^

Reactions: 2 people
go find it if you want to see it again.

I will not post it or link to it since it is obviously not wanted here.

(I still say it was a classic prank):whistle:

It wasn't classic anything, he telegraphed that one a mile away. If it hadn't been so obvious what he was doing then it might have been alright.

It wasn't classic anything, he telegraphed that one a mile away. If it hadn't been so obvious what he was doing then it might have been alright.

you seem to have strong feelings about BD's joke . i know you have a great sense of humor and it encompass many levels ...... so it's not like you have a stick up your butt . i guess i don't understand how the humor wasn't appreciated ......

This is funny stuff.

jose2.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
he has committed far less infractions here than other folks .... including myself . he is also far far far more civil when flamed .

what or how was he trolling ? he's never shown me reason to consider him a douche ....... i'm suprised someone else got that impression of him though . he's always struck me as a guy that loves the hobby , loves tinkering with things a bit , trying out different products and sharing his experiences .

but some folks lost their mind when he decided to sell a few antennas ......

I don't think it was the antennas but the ghey-ass Certificates of Ownership.:confused:

he has committed far less infractions here than other folks .... including myself . he is also far far far more civil when flamed .

what or how was he trolling ? he's never shown me reason to consider him a douche ....... i'm suprised someone else got that impression of him though . he's always struck me as a guy that loves the hobby , loves tinkering with things a bit , trying out different products and sharing his experiences .

but some folks lost their mind when he decided to sell a few antennas ......

I don't think it was the antennas but the ghey-ass Certificates of Ownership.:confused:
You need that certificate of authenticity

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.