• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who makes or sells this sound?

WHAT A JOKE!

If your over ten years of age and own one well, let me say, what a joke! Texas mud dog, what are you pawnee? I doubt it. I'm American first but, always fly the green white and red along side my stars and stripes. My family came to American in 1902. My great grandfather fought for America in wwl. Then helped finnish build the L's of ny. My grandfather fought in wwll and my dad Vietnam. I'm a proud American but still love my Italian heritage. There's nothing wrong with speaking Italian to the old men on 18 ave. Some been in this country for over 40 years and just never got a hold on english. Who am I to hold that against them. Isn't it great we can say what's on our minds without getting a midnight knock on the door the being thrown in the back of a government car? I hate to use this site for this type of message but, you brought it up and I felt strongly about adding my penny. That's all I got to say about that.

I have detailed pix on the Tweety bird module and install but this forum wont let me upload the pix........SMFH.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.