• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

who wants to be DrFox ???

there complaining about him coming over there speakers, im complaining about there lazy arses not cutting the grass. really just have to knock out his recieve, cant talk to who you cant hear. amaizing what a .5 watt walkie talkie in his yard would do.

i was expecting the big lady to just start hollering at her kids when she was talking to the guy.

I can see why this guy is going to school to learn how to do 'broadcasting' work. I can also see that he needs a bit more "school'n" before he graduates from that broadcasting school.
As a 'first attempt' at a viable informational/news video, it ain't bad. If this was the producer's 'graduation' exercise, I don't think he/she will be graduating soon. It definitely is not professionally done.
This is what could commonly be called an 'opinion' video. It contains no solid evidence of claims made, wouldn't last two minutes in any legitimate court room, and would be laughed at by professional broadcasters. But then, it's 'You Tube', what can you expect??
- 'Doc

The information presented may be entirely accurate, but it's very poorly presented.

I can see why this guy is going to school to learn how to do 'broadcasting' work. I can also see that he needs a bit more "school'n" before he graduates from that broadcasting school.
As a 'first attempt' at a viable informational/news video, it ain't bad. If this was the producer's 'graduation' exercise, I don't think he/she will be graduating soon. It definitely is not professionally done.
This is what could commonly be called an 'opinion' video. It contains no solid evidence of claims made, wouldn't last two minutes in any legitimate court room, and would be laughed at by professional broadcasters. But then, it's 'You Tube', what can you expect??
- 'Doc

The information presented may be entirely accurate, but it's very poorly presented.

Citizen reporting is a great tool for change, no matter how crude or unprofessional.

First Amendment in action.

Said "pros" hate it because the old media is on life support and discredits itself with every heavily biased piece they spew forth.

Ha, think about it.

The major media corporations are owned by a very few.

Can you believe a Fox News movie review of a movie put out by 20th Century Fox?

Will NBC be critical of any military action that its parent company GE ( huge military supplier to US defense) profits from?

I trust some goof in a bad suit much more than some slick corporate controlled hack feeding at the teat of those agenda driven pseudo-news/entrainment liars.

I wonder who's suburban is parked across the street... yup LOOOOW profile....

foxsubrban.jpg

LMAO, the reporter in the Fox clip called it an "Amateur" radio station.

I new it, another closet "Hammy" tearing up the neighbors equipment while tearing up "Da Bowl". :whistle:

Usually everything gets blamed on those dastardly nasty old CB reddio operators and outlaws. :love:

As usual, excellent and accurate reporting.

Don't be a hater....give 'em a tater !!

The guys is merely trying to get his WAN Award.

Worked All Neighbors

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.