• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

who wants to be DrFox ???

You might wanna be careful with those assumptions you think I was making about an "amateur" 'reporter' versus Fox/CNN/etc, and professionalism. Or, there's a big difference between subjective reporting and objective reporting.
Give me the facts in an objective way, and I'll make up my own mind about it. I don't need, or want, anyone telling me what I should think about something. The news industry hasn't done that in a long time.
- 'Doc

You might wanna be careful with those assumptions you think I was making about an "amateur" 'reporter' versus Fox/CNN/etc, and professionalism. Or, there's a big difference between subjective reporting and objective reporting.
Give me the facts in an objective way, and I'll make up my own mind about it. I don't need, or want, anyone telling me what I should think about something. The news industry hasn't done that in a long time.
- 'Doc

Yeah we need a man like Walter Cronkite in the White House.

- 'Doc

Well the guy was smart to stand back from the woman in red with the fork in her hand, if he keeps her away from the table too long he may be the next meal

I like the large lady in red with her crime fighting weapon.

forku.jpg

The fork or the 300 lb body?

The fork or the 300 lb body?

this just goes to show how stupid george bush really was,had he really wanted to win the war in iraq he should have forgot about operation shock and awe and just dropped her ass out a stealth bomber,the resulting shockwave on impact would have brought down every building in the middle east.

Stupid? Hardly.

A manipulative sociopath? Certainly. A puppet, yes.

The Grand Prize of Stupid goes to......

The Uninformed, TV watching, Party Voting (One Dimensional Thinking), War Mongering, Government Said It so It's True, Dumbed Down American Voter.

YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters

Sadly America doesn't have a monopoly on stupid f@ckwits with the right to vote who believe everything government and those who pull their strings owned media tells them.

Stupid? Hardly.

A manipulative sociopath? Certainly. A puppet, yes.

The Grand Prize of Stupid goes to......

The Uninformed, TV watching, Party Voting (One Dimensional Thinking), War Mongering, Government Said It so It's True, Dumbed Down American Voter.

YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters

Channel 6 operator........goes without saying.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.