• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wilon trucker antennas

undertaker

Undertaker
Apr 5, 2006
Texas
Anyone ever tried one or used one of these any input would be much appreciated...

Bobby

I mean wilson trucker antennas damn cant spell.....

Last edited:

it's good for its intended target (big rigs). you won't have any problems with it and it will handle a decent amount of power if you go that route but I don't think I would actually push 2000 watts through it for any length of time.

if you are just running the radio or a small amp, something like a top loaded firestick II or the equivalent will work just as well and save you some money.

Just thought about replacing wilson roof mount with the trucker antenna just to see if it would work..

it will work... these antennas are designed with just enough loss to tune across a wide range of marginal mounting applications. so do it if you want to experiment, but you're not going to see a noticeable difference in performance.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.