• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wilson 2000 vs Predator 10k and why?

apmr0911

May 2, 2011
Hi ppl I have a ss3900hp a kl500 a coax rg214/u and a wilson 2000 trucker on my truck I use it for dxs at 27.455 555 695 and some time use at am cb band but whit the amp off and I like get some perfomance about the antenna and I hear the predator 10k > all and I like know if is true and why? or is is another antenna better btw sorry for by bad english =)

Reactions: BammBamm

Howdy,

Your engrish is fine. The predator 10K has been a topic of much discussion around here. Here is just one thread that discusses the 10K along with a link to a review that CBradiomag guy did, and compared the 10K to 3 other antennas.

http://www.worldwidedx.com/cb-antennas/114434-predator-10k-antenna-review.html

I have never owned a wilson 2K or a pred. 10K. So for from reading the discussions here it seems to me, what works for one individuals setup may not work with another individual. Find one that works for you and you are confident and happy with and run with it.

If you are ever curious about a particular antenna for a mobile you more then likley can do a simple search here and read someone comments on the antenna.

Have Fun!!.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.