• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wilson 5K Magmount on metal table problems

I get that Recon , thanks ! My problem is H.O.A. and I'm being as sneaky as I can under the curcumstances .......it's just the way it goes I'm sorry to say . Just the fact I'm talking and doing fairly well for what it is , I just have to accept my limitations . Switch
I understand, but I think there could be a problem "If" lighting struck the antenna and followed the route to the pipe in the building.

I live in So.Cal and can't say I've seen much lightening around these parts over the last 25 years or so but thank you both for your concerns .

I get that Recon , thanks ! My problem is H.O.A. and I'm being as sneaky as I can under the curcumstances .......it's just the way it goes I'm sorry to say . Just the fact I'm talking and doing fairly well for what it is , I just have to accept my limitations . Switch
My HOA buster is a magnetic loop. I can't run a bunch of power thru it, but I make enough contacts to keep me happy and the HOA scratching their heads...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.