• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

wish I had the money

I’ll add some insult to injury or injury to insult...

Yesterday, I saw a 50ft Rohn sell for $350. I’m still hating myself for not buying it, any volunteers to help me kick my own _s_?
I'm looking all the time, I know of a free standing tower across the river not in use, and a neighborhood in Alma Arkansas that has at least 4 standing but nothing on them.

Reactions: TheRealPorkchop
Same here in Blighty, the only towers that sell are portable tilt over versatowers on trailers and they'll go for silly money. Not many people have the time, money or motivation to dig a four cubic feet square hole to pour concrete in to create a proper base for a tower to mount to.

Same here in Blighty, the only towers that sell are portable tilt over versatowers on trailers and they'll go for silly money. Not many people have the time, money or motivation to dig a four cubic feet square hole to pour concrete in to create a proper base for a tower to mount to.
I could do it, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be jacked up for the next month, but I'd do it.

Reactions: Slowmover and CB590

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?