• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Base Wolfradio

Dave, the + means the needle was a little above a signal number value on the meter, and the - means a little below.

When I average the signals at the bottom, I add the + as 0.5 to the whole number and - I subtract 0.5 from the whole number.

Last edited:
The Wolf Point .64 GP did not fare so well that day with my homemade Starduster. I made it using a mobile L bracket, an A99 ground plane hub for 3 radials, using from 3 to 6 x 102" whips by adding another A99 GPK hub. This is the Marconi 7 I used in this case, with 6 radials and 1 whip for the radiator in the Mobile L bracket.

That said however, the Point .64 did average out to be the #1 antenna after averaging all the reports...based on adding the signals together and dividing the totals by the number of contacts. See this 4 1/2 month testing period recap below.

Attachments

• Signal Report Recap.pdf
    200.3 KB · Views: 6

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.