• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Workman Roger Beep Improvement (less annoying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you asked a question and have a possible answer to said question in the same sentence, which made it very easy for me to answer by saying "yes". This is fun, but you're not very good at it.

Actually you asked a question and have a possible answer to said question in the same sentence, which made it very easy for me to answer by saying "yes". This is fun, but you're not very good at it.

Actually you are not very good at following instructions or at understanding sentence structure.

"Then why did you bring back a 3 year old thread so everyone could read it again? " is a simple statement. It asks why did you reopen a three year old in order fo people to read it again.

"Then why did you bring back a 3 year old thread? So everyone could read it again?" Notice the difference? It asks two questions the second of which is the answer you alluded too above. Same words in both but two different meanings.

Now since you are not good at following instructions I will help you give it up.......locked.

Reactions: AA1QD
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.