• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

World Wide DX Net this sat??

camaro1

Nov 2, 2012
wisconsin
you guys wana try a wwdx net type contact this sat?

we had a few guys from this forum post up last evening around 7-8pm cst that they were on and we made a few contacts around the usa and Australia on 39usb between forum members, and it has been mentioned before about making contacts with other forum members.

I was thinking maybe a morning and evening time.

sat 3/22

morning 10am-12noon cst
evening 6pm-8pm cst

what for a freq? 39usb worked out good last evening.

what do you think?

UPDATE:

*28.455 usb for the 10m guys
*ch.33 (27.335) usb for the 11m guys

Last edited:

that's fine,, open for suggestions for freq? most of us can probly go above 40 or go between frequencies(zero's),, but there may be some that wana stay within the standardized cb channels.

that's fine,, open for suggestions for freq? most of us can probly go above 40 or go between frequencies(zero's),, but there may be some that wana stay within the standardized cb channels.

somewhere in the lower 30's, at least around here there is less chance of the splatter. I agree with staying in the normal 40 for those that don't have a few extra channels to spare.

Someone want to send me a Cb and antenna? The lowest I can go, for receiving purposes only, is 27.995. :)

come on W9Cll,, you just posted this yesterday:

" hell my Uniden Grant is still working and I have had that for almost 30 years now and I paid less than $200 for it new. "

uniden grant is a ssb rig???

come on W9Cll,, you just posted this yesterday:

" hell my Uniden Grant is still working and I have had that for almost 30 years now and I paid less than $200 for it new. "

uniden grant is a ssb rig???

You are correct I did but I didn't say i know where it is.....:) Last time I used it was about a year ago and now it's in a closet somewhere. ok maybe I can find it... I would use my ICOM 706 but its out for service.

sounds good, post up a 11m freq and a 10m freq,, its a start,, we can always change on sat if there happens to be a bunch of qrm like AM Mexican radio,,lol

I am down for 11 meter but I don't have my ham ticket i was unable to take it two weeks ago. can I get a free day pass for 10 meter (y)

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.